Members' Profile 16.4.2009 | Medal/Trophy Tally 01.05.2009 | WONG KEI MING | Edit Me!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Those days... In my heart...

Year 2006
Wei Hon, Chi Yang, Wai Hong

What the hell!!! Carry me like big fish! haha..

yeah!!! we are ready!!! GAMBATEH!!!

fantastic 10!

These are all old days photos when we were preparing very hard for the taekwondo championship 3 years back on 28th May 2006. We had spent almost more than 3 months just to practise for the championship. A team of 10, myself, Kin Man, Chi Yang, Mun Chek, Shu Keong, Wai Hong, Su Ting, Simon, Kar Kitt, Hooi Tong to plan up the performance, drama, plank breakings, poomsae. Sad thing was we only managed to get 1st runner up with losing to Sunway team by just 1 point! After the Emcee announced that we were 1st runner up, 1 of the referees claimed that we should actually deserved the gold medals. Well it was okay! We had done our best! No doubt we were the best!

We started practising at our old place KDE (Kelab Darul Ehsan) every Wednesday, sometimes at Permaisuri Park. Those days were most hardcore with sweats, bloods, effort, passion. Sometimes, we did have some misundertanding and arguement. I think these misundertandings and arguements made us got closer and understand one another better.

I miss those days! Those days were fantastic! We were together most of the time practise together, talk together, play together. When I looked at these pictures my tears almost dropped. I felt miss them very much! I wish I could cluster 10 of us again! I think they will have same thought as me too. These days everybody busy with their studies and work already, I believe we can gather again!

POSTED BY WKM

0 comments:

Post a Comment