Members' Profile 16.4.2009 | Medal/Trophy Tally 01.05.2009 | WONG KEI MING | Edit Me!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st Anniversary Taekwondo Fitness Competition - What I feel???

i was quite tired and felt cold today because my body still was not feeling well after a few-day illness! However this event was going to make me as nervous as would never expect of, because it was my time organising fitness competition. However i had turned this nervousness as my inspiration to make it event a fantastic occasion.

we arrived school sharp 7am and looking for key to open the gymnasium's gate, very frustrated due to time constraint because the participants need to register themselves. While waiting for Pn. Rozita to come, we were having a short briefing with the referees that what they should do. Teacher arrived almost 7.50am, we quickly went into the gymnasium and open counter for checking in.

The event started with warming up, demostration of my favorite pattern Koryo. However they demo it without any instruction, I had no choice to perform and demo for everybody to learn at least. Seemed everybody quite satisfied with what I had performed! hehehe...

Participants tried their best for the top spot, guessed they were quite nervous as me also. Some of the participants could not break the 1-inch plank due to their small body, we should have considered of giving them half-inch planks instead of 1-inch but it was just difficult for them, this is one of the thing we should considered of but if we gave them half-inch planks other participants might think it was not fair also.

i was very proud with my juniors Andy and Chen Kwok who represented my team to compete in this competition, they claimed their first gold medal in this event with unexpectedly good timing in breaking planks. To those who could not get top 3, i hope they will be training hard perhaps able to compete in this kind of battle well. i was very satisfied of the event even though i had a little bit frustration during arguing with other members on the rules of the competition, rapidly we had solved the problem. Actually i should represent my team by myself but since i am the organiser so i just had to make sure everything was going fine only.

Once again thanks to everyone for giving me a precious and wonderful saturday! see you next year perhaps!

brought 2u by WKM, CX1

0 comments:

Post a Comment