Members' Profile 16.4.2009 | Medal/Trophy Tally 01.05.2009 | WONG KEI MING | Edit Me!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st Anniversary Taekwondo Fitness Competition - Thank You Note!

Firstly, I would like to say thanks to my secondary school, SMK Datok Lokman for sponsoring medals and mineral waters towards our first event of the year, without your sponsor I guess this event could not happen!

I would like to say thanks to our volunteers
for being referees, without your supports our event would not be so successful!

Last but not least, I would like to express my sincere gratitude and grateful to everyone who had taken part in this event, without your attendance and support, the event will not happen. I apologies if there is anything I had done and said wrongly. I hope everyone enjoy the competition today, Once again, thank you very much, really appreciate it!

Note :To all the participants, appreciate if you could kindly give us some comments about the competition. We welcome all the comments irrespective of positive or negative. Because we still learn from mistake, without your advice, we won't be able to improve further. Thank You.

Email : wongkeiming@hotmail.com
Website : http://wongkeiming.blogspot.com/
Hp number : 016-2166277

regards,
Wong Kei Ming @ CX1, Team Captain

0 comments:

Post a Comment